Are you ready to MOVE your body?
Here are highlights from last year’s month-long event:
Final Class for May Movement Challenge 2022
Friday, May 27 @ 3:00 pm PACIFIC
Chair Yoga & Breathing with Tatiana Bogantes Stollman
- Seated, no lower body movement required
- Seated with some lower body movement and modifications provided
- Modifications for seated and standing participants
- Full body movement without modifications
All registered participants receive a weekly email with online class opportunities. Prizes awarded for those that attend the most classes during the month of May.
Want to get in the mood before the Movement Classes? Here are relevant podcast episodes and video segments:
- I am not a Pretzel: Accessible Yoga
- Pilates: Core Strength, Alignment, Pain Relief, and Neural Reconnection
- Yoga & Walking: Ease Pain , Reduce Stress
- Everybody who is in a body can DANCE and move – it’s a right we all have
- Balance & Falling: The 1st Step
- Qigong: Move that stagnant qi
- Pilates for Core Strength
- The Balance Rap Song
- Rachel Kahn, Movement Instructor for Inclusive Strength Training & Mindful Movement
- My Journey with Exercise & Movement
About Glass Half Full Podcast
Glass Half Full with Leslie Krongold, Ed.D. celebrated its 5th anniversary in March 2021. With over 100 episodes, the podcast offers in depth interviews for people living and coping with a chronic health condition. Guests include people with chronic health conditions and healthcare professionals, and topics cover Coping, Nutrition as well as Social Support. Diagnosed with Myotonic Dystrophy in 1998, Leslie is also a keynote speaker and writer; most recently her presentation at the Virtual Abilities Expo attracted over 600 viewers.